Monday, September 7, 2009

Final Destination 3D

I love the intricate death traps!
This is a pretty poor choice to kick the blog off on but hey I watched it 2 days ago so what the hell....
I love Final Destination films! I'm warning you already, if u don't like gore, especially when it's jumping at your face in 3D don't watch Final Destination 3D. I however was laughing my ass off the whole way through. Watching those films reminds me of watching Youtube videos where people make elaborate domino chains (if you don't know what I'm talking I can see how dull that might seem). You wait and you wait with every new grizzly detail added to the equation, only to all go pear-shaped which a guy throat-fu*king a pole till it comes out the other side of his face! lovely.
It might have been that I was scoffing a tub of Strawberry Cheesecake, hyped from the Avatar preview I had just caught, but I couldn't help but cheer for joy when the guy got his liver sucked out through his arsehole.

Also, I was also able to catch the preview to Sorority Row and I'll let you on to a little secret... They're ripping off I know what you did last summer!! Literally. Mixture of guys and girls accidentally kill girl. Girl actually isn't dead. Guys and girls kill her again. Guys and girls slowly die some time later. Suspect Girl. bla. bla. fu*king bla.

So as for Final Destination 3D, I didn't go in expecting a miracle. I got what I wanted.
Verdict: 66.6% (u love what I did there...)

No comments:

Post a Comment