Sunday, September 13, 2009

It

I wish I had never seen this film.
Had I never watched this film, I could still enjoy children's birthdays and going to the circus. Unfortunately, because of the Stephen King terror-fest, I can't look at clowns anymore. EVER.
plot: clown terrorises kids that believe in him. Oh but wait! They grow up and he's still around! BOOM!
I first watched this film when I was a kid and it shat me up then. I watch it again today and it shat me up again.
I don't know if it's the clown, the scary-ass voice, the trippy 'don't-know-if-I'm-dreaming' way he attacks you... Needless to say. I'm shook. I am literally puss in boots. I'm quaking. Fu*ked up clown = fear.
Go home. Man up. Turn out the lights. And watch It.
The acting may be poor, but you won't even notice that when you're busy wipin the brown stains off your pants.
Verdict: 85%

No comments:

Post a Comment