Monday, September 7, 2009

New blog!

Hello to all,
My name is Ludo. I love films. A friend of mine the other day said I had become a reference to him and his friends about films to see. I've had an unlimited card for a year now and I will honestly watch a-n-y-t-h-i-n-g. As I've always said. If someone has taken the time to make a movie, I'll take the time to watch it.
So a few things about me... I'm half french, half canadian, 23 years old, finishing my Master's and about to embark on a career in Paris to become a full time rapper/musician. (if you don't believe me check www.myspace.com/kisstheas. video will be finished on the 13th september so be sure to check that out!
My favourite films include Cool Hand Luke, He Got Game, Point Break, Totall Recall, The Squid and The Whale, The Family Stone, A Guide to Recognizing Your Saints, Gattaca and Leon... I know I know, I have very eclectic taste but at least you'll see where I'm coming from when I'm reviewing these films.
I've been wanting to keep a tab of the films I've watched so far so from now on. Any film I see, I will post my opinion and rate. Send this blog to your friends. If you, like me, believe in watching every film, I hope this guide will at least help you make good choices!!

No comments:

Post a Comment